testing testing
Today is the third day I studies in DU library. I am getting very familiar with the places. Entering the front door, showing my student ID card to the guard, taking left way, entering the door, stepping stairs to the first floor, and here I arrives to a row of studying slots with enclosed desk and chairs those always empty, ready for me. No need to survey here and there to find empty spaces anymore. I feel good. Nobody will look at me as if I am not the student of DU. Although I am really not.
On my way to the library, I met Dr Divya Jindal. She seemed different with her hair freed untied. I say hello to her and call her name. She looked at me and I introduced myself from the ALMI. She quite impressed, and after a short conversation, she pointed me her office and we separated.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home