tips for teaching
I accidentally arrive to this page when searching about christian communities for my research. I feel this style of teaching is good to be adapt in our teaching too. No forcing, but encouraging. No humiliating, but joking and sending message in nice-to-hear words.
Here is soem of them:
"Attendance.
I value faithful attendance highly, as an indication of your commitment to the course goals. But I don’t want you to come to class when you’re sick, for your own sake and for the sake of your fellow students. I’ll give you an absence form if you miss a class session; you do not need to let me know about your absence by email or by phone.
You should normally expect to write a makeup paper for any absence, regardless of the reason, to learn what you missed. The paper must be turned in within two weeks of an absence. It should summarize the content of the class session that you missed, thoroughly and precisely, in your own words. Base your summary on notes from someone who was present. Include readings referred to in the class session. Your paper must be at least 500 words long, double-spaced, unstapled, printed clearly – not an email attachment. A satisfactory makeup paper will mean that your absence is excused."read more here:
http://www.ehcweb.ehc.edu/faculty/fkellogg/311s.htm
But i can imagine ;we need to be very much patient to be a lectureras this.
As I told Abiya before when she ask me why she never see me angry even when in the situation inneed to be angry. I need to get angry, she said.
I keep silent a while and then replied.
It is easy to get angry, but it needs a full of strength to be patient.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home