Allah make my plan work. Alhamdulillah
Today, we have an intellectual circle, the fortnight event for our student society. But sadly, only I and (another) Fatima came. So we discussed something more personal. I suggested that we discussed about the criteria of a good husband in Islamic view.
After she said that she did not have plan yet when she will be married, I came out with my story that I already had plan since I am 17 years old. I planned to further my study in Egypt for four years, after that further study, two years for master and four years for PhD, and then get married. And how many kids, I could have during this age. And after that, I remember, my teacher warned me that it is not good to wait until I had finished my PhD, I need to drink while swimming. So , I change my plan to get married at 24, which is after finished my study, and so on and so forth.
My friend said, she, goes back to her country, the matters is not that easy to plan with. Everything is unexpected. Everything is unclear and very complicated. Even her four elder sister are not married yet. She needs to consider many things, whether to get married or further study. If she further study, she may not married. It is not easy to further study back at home, her country. She need a lot of money. She list a long long more complicated things that surround her life.
At that point, I feel myself very fortumate. Alhamdulillah. Subhanallah.
I just realize that my entire plan had come exactly as what I planned. Subhanallah.
When I had my plan on paper, I have no idea, to whom I will get married, where I will further my study after my degree, who will sponsor me, etc.
Bear in mind that I, am not a ‘happy go lucky’ girl that make friend with boys so easily. (Some people said, girls who do not make friend with boys married late or hard to find husband. I against this idea. And I want to prove it.) I have a strict principle regarding boyfriend. No coupling before marriage. I want to proof myself that I am a ‘pure’ (no couple) girl before marriage. And alhamdulillah, although I am strict with man/ boy, that do not mean that, I cannot work with them. In student society, I played an active role, but not to involve myself with those ‘cheap love’ surrounding young teenagers.
And now I am realize that, with that ‘purity’, Allah help me to achive my plan even better than I thought. I got married at 24, with a very responsible man, loving, caring. Now, I got two little wonderful kids. And now doing my PhD, which is not easy for me to face now. But insha Allah with Allah’s help, I will finish it, insha Allah.
Thanks God, for all that You have grant me. Please grant me more, for the good in the world and hereafter. Insha Allah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home