Jews repent?
One more thing that I found in the book, al-Uns Jalil,
In the subtopic Qissah al-Jabbarin wa Al-Tih wa al-Hittah, page 94,
Allah said to them, "Go to the Holy Land. When you want to enter it, enter it with feeling of thankfulness to your God and prostrate because He who have made you arrive there. And kill those Jabbarin and struggle yourself on them. And Allah revealed on to Musa, “I pour ( like rain) onto you Al-Manna and I order the wind to bring you the Salwa and Rock which came out from it water ….
(This verses in a not direct translation but the verses can be found in the Quran)
The story is long, I need some time to type it here and translate it from Arabic to English.
But my point here is.
Allah command the Bani Israel to enter the Holy Land (Ard al-Muqaddasah), and face the Jabbarin and kill them. But at that time, they did not do that.
I think, perhaps, the Jews today, had realized, after they had been violated all over the world because they had not obey this order given by God.
So, repent and try to follow back this order given by Allah, but they are late. In this time the order had expired. Allah who ordered that, had ordered a new command through His new Messenger (Muhammad PBUH) whom the Jews do not want to accept, that this Holy land need to be ruled by His Sharīcah, and the land is no more for Bani Israel alone, but for the all human in the world (lil alamin: The Quran).
The Jews might mistaken that Jabbarin whom Allah said in His command before as Muslim nowadays. That is why they keep on killing the Palestinian, and spreading psycowar that the Muslim is terrorist, violent, and all the characteristic that same with the Jabbarin.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home