tauhid rububiyah to tauhid uluhiyah?
After having research seminar about ‘post-traditionalist ’this afternoon, I had a break with Fatimah and Ryan in the common room. Having cup of coffee, from the vending machine and my lunch – rice with meat serunding - we discuss about our study and its future. The interesting part is when Ryan said that he WAS a Christian. I ask him again and he really said that he is searching for knowledge and truth. He believes in God. He like so much the Islamic core sources class which discuss about the Quran and Hadith and how their authentication. If I am in his shoes I must have felt the class discussing so much, because just imagine what I studied for 4 years was compressed in to three month, 2 hours a week. But I also can imagine it just touch briefly and might be enough to non-Muslim like him to know about Islam. So, I do think that, if Ryan needs to know more about Islam, I need to help him discuss about Islam more in-depth insha Allah. In this stage, Ryan already had tauhid Rububiyah, but he need to find more to get the tauhid uluhiyah.
One more task to be added to my busy diary…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home