Image hosting by Photobucket

:: DIREKTORI :: [HOME] [VIDEO NASYID] [VIDEO TERPILIH] [EKSPERIMEN DAPUR] [NABHAN] [E-PUSTAKA] [KEMBARA]

    Friday, April 09, 2021

    Greetings from Mohammed Al-Jleilati

    Dear  faray84.ameen,   

    I am 
     Mohammed Al-Jleilati     with due respect and regard, and am writing this proposal to become my foreign partner for an upcoming business venture in your country.

    Consider investing in any project because I have already made a lot of money for it, and will continue doing so in the coming years. In case you have any questions you can ask.

    In this channel which I want to invest in are Estate developer, Construction company, Hospital, Hotel Management, Tourism, Import & Export, Sports, Shopping mall, Agriculture & Transportation. Maybe in another investment which you can introduce as my partner. I wait your reply for more in details: 
    mohamedaljleilati@gmail.com

    Sincerely
    Mohammed Al-Jleilati
      
      

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

Al-Maktoum Institute for Islamic and Arabic Studies ISRA PMRAM ALKIS KISAS Pusat Kajian Strategik (PKS) Negeri Kelantan Utusan Berita Harian Harakahdaily BBC CBBC [karyanet] Laman kanak2 interaktif
    .
Rujukan Umum Bait Al-Hikmah parenting Page Bait Al-Hikmah E-book @ al-firdaus.com [Harun Yahya] Books, movies, articles, audio books, presentations on Islam /
    .
webtv Harakah Islam Malaysia TV1 TV2 TV3 NTV7 CyberjayaTV Koleksi Ceramah Tn Guru Nik Aziz MP3 I Look, I see - Yusof Islam zikir

    .
Karya Puisi Buat Sis KMD
    .
Dakwah Komik Biografi Hassan Al-Banna
    .

site stat

Powered by Blogger